- Ideally situated in the heart of the Eastern Athabasca Basin
- Proximal to the world class Cigar Lake Deposit (Annual Production 18 million lbs U3O8)
- Close proximity to all-season roads
- Proximal to electrical transmission lines
- Nearby state-of-the-art McClean Lake Mill
The Cigar Lake East project consists of 2 claims covering an area of 2,298 hectares in the Wollaston Domain in the Eastern Athabasca Basin. The property is situated 23 km east of the Cigar Lake mine.
The Roughrider South project consists of 2 mineral claims situated 16 km southwest of the McClean Lake deposit.
A VTEMTM Plus was completed on both properties in the winter of 2023.
2023 VTEMTM Plus – 315 line-kms (Cigar East)
2023 VTEMTM Plus – 156 line-kms (Roughrider South)