Effective Date: June 1, 2021
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
What personal information do we collect?
- We collect information directly from you when you register on our Website, purchase a product, sign up for our newsletter mailing list, or otherwise communicate with us, including your name, phone number, and email address (including the contents of any email you send to us).
- We also collect information about you and your friends, from any social network you may have connected from, including your user ID or profile information.
- We collect personal information that you post on the Service, such as photos, comments, ratings and other information you choose to post.
- We also collect information about how you use our Service and read our emails using a variety of technologies such as cookies, persistent cookies, web beacons, third party analytics tools and similar technologies, including your domain name, browser type, operating system, IP address, web pages viewed while visiting our site, links clicked, length of time spent on our Service, and reference website from which you accessed the Website.
- We engage a third party service provider to collect information on our behalf.
Why do we collect personal information and how is it used?
- We use information that you provide to us to process any requests you make for information, to respond to any communications that you send to us, and to communicate with you about our Service.
- The information we collect about how you use our Service and read our emails is used in aggregate and de-identified form to operate, maintain, evaluate and improve our Service, send push notifications, and enhance your experience when visiting our Website.
- We also use the information that we collect for product or services development and internal analytics purposes.
Is personal information shared or disclosed?
- We share information with our affiliates, including our third party media and digital marketing service providers, which use the information in the same manner and for the same purposes that we use the information.
- We also use certain service providers who will have access to some of the information we collect, and we may disclose certain information if we sell our business or combine with another business.
- Also, if you post content to any public area of our externally facing platforms, this information will be visible to the public and we may publish this information on our Website and social media pages along with some of your personal information such as your first name, last initial, and province of residence.
- Your information may also be disclosed where permitted or required by law.
What are the risks?
- Although we take steps to safeguard the personal information under our control, perfect security does not exist online. We cannot guarantee the security of information posted or transmitted using the Service. It is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access such information.
- If you choose to disclose personal information when posting comments or other information or content on the Service, this information is publicly available and may be collected, used and re-posted by others, including people outside the Stallion Gold community. We cannot control distribution of content that you post on the Website or through the App.
What are your choices?
- You can delete your account and/or delete the App from your device at any time. We may keep your information (but not use it) for a certain period of time to protect our rights and interests.
- You can choose whether or not you want to continue receiving promotional emails.
- You can withdraw your consent to our continued use of your personal information, subject to any legal or contractual restrictions.
What else should you know?
- We permit third party online advertising networks and other third party services, to collect information about your use of our Service so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests.
- We have relationships with other websites, such as social media sites, which allow us to collect information about your use of those sites and deliver our advertisements to you on those sites.
- We will generally store information in Canada but we may transfer such information for use and storage in the United States. This means that the information may be accessible to courts, law enforcement and national security authorities in both Canada and the U.S.
1. Information Collected
Stallion Gold holds our customers in the highest regards and is dedicated to providing the best experience with respect to our Services. In order to offer an enjoyable and premium experience on our Website, we collect information which can personally identify you (e.g., name, address and email) and information that is about you but that does not identify you individually (e.g., aggregate information on the number and frequency of visits to various pages of the Website). The categories of information we collect can include:
Information that you provide to us
We may collect personal information that you provide to us directly, such as your name, phone number, location, and e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter mailing list, or otherwise communicate with us. We may also collect any communications between you and Stallion Gold and any other information you provide to Stallion Gold.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages. We may also send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., change or updates to features of the Website, technical and security notices).
Information automatically collected
If you download and use a mobile App to access our Service, we automatically collect certain types of information about your device and usage in several ways.
2. Use of Information Collected
We use the information that we collect to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages.
More specifically, information collected helps our efforts to advance our customers’ and visitors’ online experience when visiting our Service. This ranges from accessibility, improving content, customer service, shopping checkout experience and overall Service satisfaction. We also use information we collect to assist with product or Service development efforts, response to mandated legal notices, to provide you with products or services you request from us, to improve your overall experience with the Service, for internal analytics purposes, to troubleshoot technical difficulties and errors, to notify you about changes to our Service. We may also send you service-related emails or messages (e.g., change or updates to features of the Website, technical and security notices).
Your information will be accessible by our marketing team (including those members of our third party digital marketing service providers who have a need to know such information) and our executive team who have a need to know such information to perform their duties.
If we intend to use your information in any other way, we will describe the purpose to you at the time you provide the information.
3. Sharing of Information Collected
We may share your personal information with:
(a) Third-party vendors, service providers, contractors and agents that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their work for us, which may include identifying and serving advertisements, providing mailing services, web hosting, providing analytic services, age verification, and processing payments. This sharing is only done so when those entities are performing functions solely on our behalf and they are not permitted to store such information except as needed to perform our work or as required by law;
(b) When you post content to any public area of our externally facing platforms, including social media pages or blog, this information may be visible to the public and we may publish this information on our Website and social media pages along with some of your personal information such as your first name, last initial, or province of residence;
(c) With your consent, to third parties who may send you offers and information about products and services we think you may enjoy;
(e) Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, corporate restructuring, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
(f) Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise, investigate, or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Stallion Gold, our visitors, or others.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that cannot be linked back to you as an individual directly, or indirectly, in any form.
4. Third Party Tracking and Online Advertising
Information Collected Via Technology
An “Internet protocol address” or “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. In some cases your IP Address stays the same from browser session to browser session; but if you use a consumer internet access provider, your IP Address probably varies from session to session. For example, we, or our service providers, may track your IP Address when you access Stallion Gold to assist with ad targeting.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience with Stallion Gold. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser help file directions. In order to use our Services, your web browser may need to accept Cookies. If you choose to disable Cookies, some aspects of the Services may not work properly.
5. Rights & Choices with Respect to Your Data
Modifying or deleting your information
Subject to certain permissible exceptions under applicable laws, you can generally review, modify, correct, or delete your information, or remove your name or comments from our Website or publicly displayed content, by contacting us directly at email@example.com
Controlling your communications preferences
You do not have to consent to receiving promotional messages in order to use the Website or our Service more generally. In fact, certain messages will not be sent to you unless you provide explicit consent (e.g., promotional messages from third parties).
You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of product or service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the service, technical and security notices).
Access and Rectification
You also have the right to access, update and/or correct your personal information, subject to any permissible or required exceptions under applicable law.
6. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Service. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Protecting the privacy of children and youth is very important to us. Thus, if we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under the age of 13, we will take steps to remove that user’s personal information from our databases. We recommend that anyone under the age of 13 obtain their parent’s permission before submitting information over the internet.
7. Transferring Data Outside Canada
Your information collected through our Service may be stored and processed in both Canada and the United States or any other country in which Stallion Gold or its affiliates or service providers maintain operations now or at some point in the future. Please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as Canada, and such information may be accessible to courts, law enforcement and national authorities in the jurisdiction(s) where it is stored. If you do not want your information to be transferred or stored outside Canada, you should not provide us with any personal information.
8. Third Party Website
We take the security of your information seriously and employ physical, administrative, and technological safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Service. Our Service supports the industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which is applied to all data transmitted so it cannot be read by others. Although we do our best to protect all information collected through the Service, we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected and/or transmitted through the Service. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
If you choose to sign up to receive our newsletter or any other information about products or services that may be of interest to you, we will collect your email address and all related information. Additionally, we collect any information that you voluntarily enter, including personal information, into any postings, comments, or forums within the Stallion Gold community. For each of these personal information collections (or any below), we will ask for your consent and provide you with clarity before making any such collections. Additionally, you will have the option to opt out of any of these collections at any time and we will stop collecting such data from you.
Personal Information from Other Sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources with which you have registered, companies who we have partnered with (collectively, “Partners”) or other third parties.
E-mail and E-mail Addresses
If you send an e-mail to us, or fill out our “Feedback” form through the Website, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files, and other information you provide.
12. Contact Us
Without limiting the above, you can contact us if:
- You wish to access, correct and/or update your personal information.
- You wish to withdraw your consent to the continued use of your personal information.
- You would like further information about the processing of your personal information by our service providers (including affiliates) outside Canada.
- You have any concerns or complaint about our processing of your personal information.