Stallion Discoveries has the right to earn 100% interest in the Richmond Mountain project.
The Richmond Mountain project consists of 117 mining claims that cover over 950 hectares at the southern end of the Battle Mountain-Eureka Trend, located roughly 1km east of Eureka, NV and directly east of the Ruby Hill property owned by i-80 Gold. Two styles of mineralization are dominant in the Eureka district: (1) polymetallic (± gold) system(s) developed in skarn and replacement bodies adjacent to early Cretaceous igneous intrusions, and (2) younger Carlin-style mineralization that overprints the older polymetallic mineralization.
Stallion is currently completing a Titan MT geophysical survey over the entirety of this project
- Located on the prolific Battle Mountain-Eureka Trend in Nevada
- In the Eureka District seeing increased exploration activity
- Directly east of i-80 Gold's Ruby Hill property with over 7.5M oz's gold
- Historical Geochemical showing anamoulous gold
- 2 previous drill holes that didn't encounter target rocks
- Blind Mesozoic intrusion with associated base-metal rich hydrothermal system
- Ag-Au mineralized, Fe-rich skarn provided effective trap for Carlinstyle Au at Archimedes
- Jasperoid developed in younger Paleozoic units
- North-South oriented structures and jasperoid plunge under postmineral cover
Post drilling CSAMT 10km line survery at the north end of the project with historical drill holes and potential targeting